There have been more than 500 articles written since the launch of The Genetic Genealogist in February 2007. Here are few of the most popular articles, arranged by category, to help you find content that interests you most.
- The Family Tree of Blue-Eyed Individuals
- Where Was My Y-DNA and mtDNA in 1808?
- A Single Colon Cancer Gene Traced to 1630 – The Future of Genetic Genealogy?
- Tracing a 500-Year-Old Founder Mutation Using Genetic Genealogy
- Kwäday Dän Ts’ìnchi – Long-Ago Person Found
- How Big is the Genetic Genealogy Market?
- The Genetic Genealogy Market, Part II
- Genetic Genealogy and the Amish
- Top 5 Reasons to Save Your Grandmother’s DNA
- An Identifying Allele Found Among All Native American populations
- Human mtDNA Diversity Before Migration Out of Africa
- The Six Founding Native American Mothers
- The First Personal Genomic Sequencing Test Offered for $985
- 23andMe Revisited
- 23andMe Launches Their Personal Genome Service
- A Round-Up of Discussions Following the Launch of deCODEme and 23andMe
- Navigenics – A Personal Genomics Start-Up
- Navigenics Open For Business
- Family Tree DNA Launches DNATraits, A New DNA Testing Company
- SeqWright Launches Personal Genomics Service
- Knome – Another Personal Genome Sequencing Company Launches
- The Personal Genome Project’s “First 10″
LEARNING ABOUT GENETIC GENEALOGY
- New eBook: I Have The Results of My Genetic Genealogy Test, Now What?
- Is Genetic Genealogy A Scam?
- What do the results of a Deep SNP test mean?
- Genetic Genealogy Advice for Newbies, Part I
- Genetic Genealogy Advice for Newbies, Part II
- Ten Videos for Genetic Genealogists
- A List of Books for the Genetic Genealogist
- Genetic Genealogy in the Classroom
- A Quiz – Test Your Genetic Genealogy Knowledge
- Lessons Learned From a Genetic Genealogy Quiz
- The Genetic Genealogy Timeline
- 10 DNA Testing Myths Busted
- DYS464 and Male Infertility
- Genetic Genealogy and Non-Paternal Events
- The Future of Genetic Genealogy
- What is the Mutation Frequency Rate of mtDNA?
- You and the $1000 Genome – Part I: The Archon X PRIZE for Genomics
- You and the $1000 Genome – Part II: The International HapMap Project
- You and the $1000 Genome – Part III: Ethical Issues
- You and the $1000 Genome – Part IV: The Impact
- DNA From the Dead: DNA Banking is Legal, but is it Ethical? Part I
- DNA From the Dead: DNA Banking is Legal, but is it Ethical? Part II
- Genetic Genealogy, Public Databases, and Criminals
- To Sequence or Not to Sequence – That is the Question
- Interview with Dana Waring, A Founder of the Personal Genetics Education Project
- Ethical and Legal Issues Surrounding Large-Scale Genomic Databases
- Who Owns Your DNA?